[SB] Professor Frink [SB] Professor Frink

...

Not that great of a sound board. Replies, questions, and other general responses should be separated and categorized. Something like a key on the keyboard should stop the sounds, it's just faster. Many of the sounds were too long. These need to be quick responses. Many of them have a lot of background noise and other crap that got recorded off the show and really hurts the ability for this to be taken seriously if you were to actually prank someone with this. Needs much work.

FattyWhale responds:

I know, my soundboards fail

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Omg man

This is like the original RPG makers. I love how you are able to emulate that here.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Good shit

Fantastic game guys, just like the rest of your work.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Not terrible

A very nice feel. Great graphics, but not very dynamic. I couldn't go anyplace but forward to the next screen and had no choice but to fight the monsters in front of me. The game would play out almost exactly the game no matter who plays because there are very few paths one can choose in the game.

Pretty, but not too entertaining.

Castle Destroyer Castle Destroyer

Pretty boring

- Cheap graphics
- Repetitive music
- No real originality, although I gave you a 4 for style for inverting the controls
- The game was too short and WAY too easy; just take out the whole bottom row of blocks and the whole thing will come down.

Doom: The Traitor ( old ) Doom: The Traitor ( old )

Not too bad

Good for a beginner I guess. Hard to hit enemies at the edge of the screen, I seemed to always miss them. The enemies also react quicklier than I can kill them all so I end up dying somewhere before the game ends. Not a bad stab at scripting though.