Donkey Kong Medley Donkey Kong Medley

Late to the party but this track has so much nostalgia, I love it.

Life's Choices(EP Demo) Life's Choices(EP Demo)

Beautifully mastered. You could record me beating my head into the wall and make it sound great with mastering you're capable of.

RABB!T - He is a pirate (v.2) RABB!T - He is a pirate (v.2)

Ack, Sytrus

Drop the generic Sytrus presets and this one wouldn't be too bad.

Ear Fucking Remix Ear Fucking Remix

Ack, Sytrus

Sounds very generic with the Sytrus presets. They're too recognizable and sound bland.

MrRandomist responds:

well yeah, i agree. says up there ^^ what the presets were, was a show off for midi transformation haha

thanks for the review :) -DJRavenz

Calm after the Storm Calm after the Storm

Not terrible

You gotta ditch the cheap Nexus presets. You can use Nexus, just put some originality into it.

A Chance to Dream A Chance to Dream

Not too bad

The generic Sytrus presets were a bit too obvious. Anyone who's had a rudimentary experience with Sytrus can recognize them. Just sounds cheap and unoriginal. The percussion was nice though.

|Lithium| |Lithium|

Great Song!

Fantastic work. Anything that makes me feel this good is worth a 10.

[herd] Sights In Space [herd] Sights In Space

Pretty good

Saw this on the advertisement board. Pretty nice work you got hear. It's a bit repetitive, but I like the melody and the choice of synths. Good work.

Herdunculus responds:

Oh hey, I guess that post is now paying off! Thanks a lot for the review. I guess it is kind of repetitive. I'll keep that in mind on my next song.

~NK~ "Space Man" wip ~NK~ "Space Man" wip

Great Song

Awesome like your other stuff. For those of us that wear headphones, perhaps a volume warning or something next time though.

Moholotic Filter [Remix] Moholotic Filter [Remix]

"Monolithic" Filter

Good, I suspect mostly due to the original song melody. I didn't like the build up. I wish it were a little more "smooth". Overall not bad though.